13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim for PlayStation 4
Vanillaware, the storytellers behind Odin Sphere and Dragon's Crown, craft a sci-fi mystery epic spanning thirteen intertwining stories. Uncover the truth and delve into a 2D sidescrolling adventure featuring gorgeous art and environments. Then, battle the Kaiju in fast-paced, top-down combat. Customize the Sentinels with an arsenal of mechsuit weaponry, and fight to defend humanity! Key Features: Beautifully rendered in Vanillaware's signature hand-painted visual style Uncover a deep story through visions of the past and the future The doomsday clock is ticking. Become a Sentinel pilot, customize your mech, and fight waves of Kaiju in top-down tactical combat
- Vanillaware, the storytellers behind Odin Sphere and Dragon's Crown, craft a sci-fi mystery epic spanning thirteen intertwining stories
- Uncover the truth and delve into a 2D side scrolling adventure featuring gorgeous art and environments. Then, battle the Kaiju in fast-paced, top-down combat
- Customize the Sentinels with an arsenal of mechsuit weaponry, and fight to defend humanity
- Beautifully rendered in Vanillaware's signature hand-painted visual style. Uncover a deep story through visions of the past and the future
- The doomsday clock is ticking. Become a Sentinel pilot, customize your mech, and fight waves of Kaiju in top-down tactical combat
Narcos - Rise of The Cartels for PlayStation 4
Welcome to Colombia, 1980's - the fires of El patron's empire have been lit, its influence spanning Borders, and expansion unabated. Influence and corruption is rife; cops, Guards, politicians and those in between are falling into the pocket of the medellin cartel, and after years of production, America is finally taking notice. Narcos: Rise of the cartels tells the story of the hit Netflix TV series, of the Rise and fall of El patron. Choose your side and ally with the dea or conversely side with the narcos. Explore recognisable locations from the show and take a role in pivotal world-altering events and battles that will define and shift the war on drugs. Form your team from a variety of class-specific roles, join leading characters, upgrade your skills and take part in brutal turn-based combat, where your actions will have consequence. Engage with the strategic map and manage your resources to either expand the drug empire, or look to thwart it at every opportunity. Plata O plomo?
- Authenticity is at the core of the Narcos experience and highly recognisable and iconic characters from the TV show are available to control and play, such as El Mexicano, Murphy, Pe√Īa, Primo and more.
- Narcos: Rise of the Cartels takes turn-based tactical combat to a whole new level with units possessing the ability to move individually one after another or multiple times within one turn, meaning the pace is always ramped up.
- Featuring two unique campaigns, Narcos: Rise of the Cartels enables you to see the war from both sides.
- Innovative gameplay mechanics keep the turn-based tactical combat fresh by allowing you to take third-person control of your units in order to engage enemies directly, giving you the opportunity to deal critical damage at optimum moments.
Sea of Theives Anniversary Edition for Xbox One
Sea of Thieves offers the true pirate experience - sailing, looting, fighting and exploring in a colorful shared-world adventure. Make friends or foes as you encounter other players and choose your own path towards pirate Legend! This anniversary Edition includes six major updates that bring in new enemies, features, characters, storylines and locations, including the Arena for competitive play. "Xbox Live Gold required to play (sold separately)."
- Anniversary Edition packs six major updates, including tall tales - shores of Gold and the Arena.
- A shared-world adventure game by acclaimed UK developer rare Ltd.
- Live the essential pirate life in a world rich with rare's irreverent charm.
- Sail and fight together, hunt treasure and create your own legends
- A fantastical world of unspoiled islands, Mythical monsters and mouth-watering loot.
Doom Eternal for PC
Developed by id Software,¬†DOOM Eternal¬†is the direct sequel to the award-winning and best-selling DOOM (2016). Experience the ultimate combination of speed and power with the next leap in push-forward, first-person combat. As the DOOM Slayer, return to take your vengeance against the forces of Hell. Set to an all-new pulse pounding soundtrack composed by Mick Gordon, fight across dimensions as you slay new and classic demons with powerful new weapons and abilities.
- DOOM Eternal is the direct sequel to DOOM (2016)
- As the DOOM Slayer, return to take your vengeance against the forces of Hell
- Fight across dimensions as you slay new and classic demons with powerful new weapons and abilities
Indivisible for Nintendo Switch
An action RPG that tells the tale of Ajna, a good-natured tomboy with a rebellious streak. Raised by her father on the outskirts of their rural town, her life is thrown into chaos when her home is attacked and a mysterious power awakens within her.
- Indivisible is a new RPG IP, starring Ajna (AHZH-na), a girl who sets out on a globe-spanning journey to discover the truth behind her mysterious powers.
- On her quest, she is joined by a variety of unique heroes and gains new abilities to traverse the environments and defeat the enemies they encounter along the way.
- Built with the unique characters and gameplay depth Lab Zero is known for, Indivisible takes a fresh spin on action/RPG gameplay, featuring a deep storyline inspired by Southeast Asian and other world mythologies.
- Lab Zero's trademark feature-quality 2D hand-drawn animation and a lush soundtrack from legendary Secret of Mana composer Hiroki Kikuta further enrich and enhance the game.
The Nioh Collection for PlayStation 5
Defy Death and Unleash your Darkness. Discover the complete Nioh saga with all six major expansions included. In this expansive collection, journey through Sengoku-era Japan to face nightmarish foes and legendary warriors in blisteringly fast hardcore combat. Master the way of the samurai in Nioh, then unleash your inner darkness in Nioh 2 - each expertly remastered and enhanced for PS5. Discover the complete Nioh saga with all six major expansions included. Battle the Yokai threat at a targeted 120fps* with ultra-fast load times. (*gameplay at 120fps requires a compatible monitor that can support this feature)
- Defy Death and Unleash your Darkness. In this expansive collection, journey through Sengoku-era Japan to face nightmarish foes and legendary warriors in blisteringly fast hardcore combat.
- Master the way of the samurai in Nioh, then unleash your inner darkness in Nioh 2 - each expertly remastered and enhanced for PS5.
- Discover the complete Nioh saga with all six major expansions included. Battle the Yokai threat at a targeted 120fps* with ultra-fast load times. (*gameplay at 120fps requires a compatible monitor that can support this feature)
The Presistance VR for PlayStation 4
A brutal VR sci-fi-stealth, horror, roguelike, the persistence challenges you to survive aboard a doomed colony ship, overrun with Mutants. The Crew have all been killed, but the security officer and engineer survive as digital recordings. With just a clone printer to provide host bodies, and an armory fabricator to supply weapons, can you survive long enough to repair the ship and make it back home? you are the hunted, not the Hunter. First person horror meets roguelike exploration in VR. Everyone's dead even you. But there's a Slim chance you could still escape, and take back your life, if only you can repair the ship's devastated systems before the Black hole that has trapped it rips the persistence apart. In an entirely new kind of stealth horror game, Exclusively for PlayStation4 with PlayStation VR, you must hide in the shadows and battle terrifying Mutants as you strive to get the engines back on line, plot a course and somehow get the ship back to Earth. Can you stay alive long enough to save the persistence? different every time. An insurmountable horde stands between you and success, and to make matters worse the ship's macrostructure is malfunctioning, rearranging the deck modules into random configurations. Procedurally generated Decks mean that no two games of the persistence will play the same and every time you awaken in another clone host, a new challenge awaits you on the next deck. Stealth and VR, a perfect match. The heart-pounding thrills of a stealth game are raised to new levels by the immersive presence of VR. Sneaking around, hiding behind cover feel the adrenalin pumping as you Lean out of Safety to see the terrifying dangers that stalk you in the dark. The mission. The eon-class vessel the persistence is heading to terraform and colonize an exoplanet 1, 291 light years from home.
- Survive terrifying mutants in VR
- Gorgeous sci-fi visuals
- Procedurally generated ship makes each life a unique challenge
- The persistence only barely remained intact, with most of its key systems critically damaged. No help is coming. If anyone is going to escape alive, it's up to you.
Gigantasaurous for PlayStation 4
Explore and race across the prehistoric world of gigantosaurus. This Disney dino tale is part saving the world, part Super race, and all giant fun! Rocky, Tiny, Mazu and Bill have scary problems - like the meteor that's blocked up Giganto's volcano! Only you and your dino friends can dare to solve puzzles and save the day - but you might need Giganto's powers too! And the end of each story is the Start of a Super rally to the next zone. Will you be the most fearsome adventurer or the fastest racer?
- Be a fearless leader- join dino buddies Rocky, Tiny, Mazu and Bill on a daring quest to help Gigantic and Escape Extinction
- Dino racing - Hop in your race kart for a Super Rally to reach the next adventure zone and find out who's the fastest dinosaur
- Team up - you and up to 3 friends can control your favorite dino and create co-operative adventures together
Age of Wonders: Planetfall for Xbox One
Emerge from the cosmic dark age of a fallen galactic empire to build a new future for your people. Age of Wonders: Planetfall is the new strategy game from Triumph Studios. Build your empire with one of six unique factions, ranging from the militant Vanguard to the dinosaur-riding Amazons and the cyborg-zombies of the Assembly. Progress through each faction's missions using your wits, military strength and diplomacy, exploring planetary ruins and encountering other survivors as you unravel the history of a shattered civilization. Fight, build, negotiate and technologically advance your way to utopia in a deep single player campaign, on random skirmish maps, and against friends in multiplayer.
- Turn-Based Sci-Fi Combat - Perfect your combat strategy in intense turn-based battles featuring a large cast of factions, customizable units, and destructible environments.
- Discover a Rich Science-Fiction World - What secrets will unfold when you uncover the history of the fallen galactic empire? Discover the fate of the Star Union by exploring lush landscapes, wild wastelands and overgrown megacities. Encounter rival factions and discover hidden technologies long forgotten in abandoned places.
- Planetary Empire Building - Steer the future of your colony with a mix of technological advances and social development. Will you create an environmental paradise or a perfect military order?
- Multiple Paths to Victory - Achieve your end goals through conquest, diplomacy or doomsday technologies.
- A Multitude of Game Modes - A deep single-player story campaign alongside random map generation makes for endless re-playability. Try new play styles in skirmish mode, and play multiplayer your way - online, hotseat, and asynchronous!
Mortal Kombat 11 for Xbox One
Mortal Kombat is back and better than ever in the next evolution of the iconic franchise. The all new Custom Character Variations give you unprecedented control to customize the fighters and make them your own. The new graphics engine showcasing every skull-shattering, eye-popping moment, brings you so close to the fight you can feel it. And featuring a roster of new and returning Klassic Fighters, Mortal Kombat's best in class cinematic story mode continues the epic saga over 25 years in the making.
- The all new Custom Character Variations give you unprecedented control to customize the fighters and make them your own
- The new graphics engine showcasing every skull-shattering, eye-popping moment, brings you so close to the fight you can feel it
- And featuring a roster of new and returning Klassic Fighters, Mortal Kombat's best in class cinematic story mode continues the epic saga over 25 years in the making
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus for Xbox One
Winner of Best Action Game at The Game Awards 2017, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is the highly anticipated sequel to the critically acclaimed first-person shooter, Wolfenstein: The New Order developed by the award-winning studio MachineGames. An exhilarating adventure brought to life by the industry-leading id Tech 6, Wolfenstein II sends players to Nazi-controlled America on a mission to recruit the boldest resistance leaders left. Fight the Nazis in iconic locations such as small-town Roswell, New Mexico, the bayous and boulevards of New Orleans, and a post-nuclear Manhattan. Equip an arsenal of badass guns, and unleash new abilities to blast your way through legions of advanced Nazi soldiers and uber soldiers in this definitive first-person shooter.
- America, 1961. Your assassination of Nazi General Deathshead was a short-lived victory. Despite the setback, the Nazis maintain their stranglehold on the world. You are BJ Blazkowicz, aka "Terror-Billy," member of the Resistance, scourge of the Nazi empire, and humanity's last hope for liberty. Only you have the guts, guns, and gumption to return stateside, kill every Nazi in sight, and spark the second American Revolution.
Death Stranding for PlayStation 4
Death Stranding is an upcoming action game developed by Kojima Productions and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment for PlayStation 4. It is the first game by game director Hideo Kojima and his company following the 2015 disbandment of Kojima Productions as a subsidiary of Konami and subsequent reformation as an independent studio. It was announced at Sony's E3 2016 conference, and has no set release date.
Monkey King: Hero Is Back for PlayStation 4
A new, never-before-seen chapter in the Chinese Legend of journey to the West is about to unfold! Based on the 2015 Chinese box office record-shattering cg animated film Monkey King: hero is back, this adaptation pits the great Sage himself, Sun wukong, newly freed after 500 years of imprisonment, with liuer, a young boy who looks up to the Monkey King in a journey that brings them close together. Featuring new episodes not portrayed in the original film, this game combines epic, larger than life Chinese mythology with flashy and funny kung Fu action for a delightful, pulse-pounding action adventure!
- Combination of cool oriental action and comic gags
- Special abilities and extraordinary moves
- Never before seen episodes and hightlights from the movie
- Simple controls and maneuverability
- New enemy characters
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice for Xbox One
From the makers of heavenly sword, enslaved: Odyssey to the West, and dmc: Devil may Cry, comes a warrior's brutal journey into myth and madness. Set in the Viking age, a broken Celtic Warrior embarks on a haunting vision quest into Viking Hell to fight for the soul of her Dead lover. Created in collaboration with neuroscientists and people who experience psychosis, hellblade: senua's sacrifice will pull you deep into senua's mind.
- From the makers of Heavenly Sword, enslaved: Odyssey to the West, and dmc: Devil may Cry, comes a warrior's brutal journey into myth and madness
- Set in the viking age, a broken celtic Warrior embarks on a haunting vision quest into viking hell to fight for the soul of her Dead lover
- Created in collaboration with neuroscientists and people who experience psychosis, hellblade: senua's sacrifice will pull you deep into senua's mind
- A beautifully realized "award winning" experience
Peaky Blinders: Mastermind for PlayStation 4
Welcome to Birmingham, during the aftermath of the Great War. Set right before the events of Season One, Peaky Blinders: Mastermind lets you join the Shelby Family's criminal gang. Follow the Rise of Tommy as he successfully uncovers a sinister plot to put the family out of business, proving himself worthy of being the true Mastermind of the Peaky Blinders. Mastermind refers to Tommy's ability to plan complex scenarios in his head. As the player, you get to exercise this power by taking control of key members of the Shelby family including Tommy, Arthur, Polly and more. Become the Mastermind as you freely reset and rewind each character's path in order to tune all of their actions for perfect coordination. Achieve the highest mission rating by strategically utilizing characters and stealth to solve increasingly complex puzzles with optimum timing.
- True to the TV show: take control of Tommy, Arthur, Polly, John, Ada and Finn as they navigate through familiar.
- The Rise of Tommy: when a Peaky Blinder is implicated in the murder of a Chinese opium dealer, Tommy embarks on a mission to find out the truth, slowly growing into the true Peaky Blinders' Mastermind.
- Become the Mastermind: exercise Tommy's power to plan complex scenarios in his head, by taking control of each key member of the Shelby family and perform their actions in parallel.
- Manipulate time: each character's actions are automatically logged in a timeline which you can freely reset, fast-forward and rewind, until the plan is perfectly adjusted.
- Stealth and strategy: each mission is an increasingly complex puzzle to be solved undetected and on time. Choose the right characters and abilities to coordinate and execute the optimum plan.
Katamari Damacy REROLL for Xbox One
When the King of All Cosmos accidentally destroys all the stars in the sky, he orders you, his pint-sized princely son, to put the twinkle back in the heavens above. Join the King and Prince of Cosmos on their wacky adventure to restore the stars at home or on the go - now in full HD! THE ORIGINAL KATAMARI DAMACY RETURNS WITH A FRESH LOOK! The beloved roll-em-up game returns with fully updated graphics, completely recreated cutscenes and in full HD! EASY TO CONTROL, FUN TO PLAY! Play is controlled with the analog sticks only. No buttons to press. No combos to cause distress. Featuring ball-rolling and object-collecting gameplay mechanics of mesmerizing fluidity, reduced to Pac-Man simplicity, through pure absurdity. A UNIQUE STORY WITH MEMORABLE MUSIC! Enjoy quirky, infectious humor throughout - from the insanely cosmic animations, to the wacky and wonderful musical stylings, to the royally contagious storyline that's undoubtedly like no other. HAVE A BALL WITH YOUR FRIENDS! Go head-to head with local multiplayer! Roll up the biggest katamari (and even your opponent!) to win the King of Cosmos' praise!
- When the King of All Cosmos accidentally destroys all the stars in the sky, he orders you, his pint-sized princely son, to put the twinkle back in the heavens above.
- Join the King and Prince of Cosmos on their wacky adventure to restore the stars at home or on the go - now in full HD!
- No buttons to press. No combos to cause distress. Featuring ball-rolling and object-collecting gameplay mechanics of mesmerizing fluidity, reduced to Pac-Man simplicity, through pure absurdity.
- Enjoy quirky, infectious humor throughout - from the insanely cosmic animations, to the wacky and wonderful musical stylings, to the royally contagious storyline that's undoubtedly like no other.
- Go head-to head with local multiplayer! Roll up the biggest katamari (and even your opponent!) to win the King of Cosmos' praise!
Override 2 Deluxe Edition for PlayStation 5
The gigantic robot brawler is Mech-ing a super-charged comeback in Override 2: Super Mech League! Seven years after the Xenotypes that invaded Earth have been eradicated, the giant mechs that were once the planet's defenders are now their entertainers in global mech battle leagues. As a new pilot of these repurposed weapons of war, climb the ranks and represent your Club with a tuned-up roster of returning and new mechs, each with their own unique abilities, moves, and super-charged attacks. Override 2: Super Mech League is playable both in single player and multiplayer campaigns for up to 4 players locally and online in stages set all over the world. Start as a new pilot and propel yourself through the ranks in a deep and robust Career Mode. Join Mech Leagues and earn reputation by competing in Arenas located across the globe. Duke it out with a tuned-up roster of returning robots and new mechs across various versus and co-op game modes of up to 4 players online and locally. Defeat your opponents using an arsenal of unique moves including super-charged ranged attacks, metal-busting combos, or an arena-shattering ultimate attack! Override 2: Deluxe Edition includes the main game and Season Pass which includes 4 additional super-charged mech fighters with the first available at launch.
- Override 2: Deluxe Edition includes the main game and Season Pass which includes 4 additional super-charged mech fighters with the first available at launch
- Career Mode: Fight in Mech Leagues and soar to new heights, aiming to be the best mech pilot; Represent your Club and work together with its members to earn Influence and rewards
- Ranked Rumbles: Two Mechs enter, one leaves; Battle through the competition and climb the ranks to become a legendary pilot
- Mech Mania: 20 playable robots including brand-new mechs with unique abilities, skill sets, and Ultimate moves
- Hazardous Arenas: Competitive fighting grounds that include dynamic elements such as geysers, lava pools, and platforms that encourage strategy and unexpected outcomes
Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin: VR for PlayStation 4
Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin is an all-new Virtual Reality adventure that takes players back into the mysterious and paranormal world of the Psychonauts for the first time in over ten years! Includes a digital voucher for the classic original game Psychonauts! Once again players will assume the role of Raz, an intrepid young psychic and now fully fledged member of the Psychonauts an elite group of international psychic secret agents! The story picks up exactly where it left off at the end of Psychonauts (2005) with Raz, Lili, Sasha, Milla, and Coach Oleander flying off to rescue Truman Zannotto, the Grand Head of the Psychonauts. Their mission takes them straight into the heart of the Rhombus of Ruin a mysterious part of the ocean as deadly as two Bermuda Triangles back to back! When the rescue party itself is kidnapped and held prisoner in the Rhombus, Raz is immobilized and must use only his psychic powers to reunite his friends, reveal the identity of the mysterious kidnapper, and free Truman before the madness of the Rhombus consumes all their minds. In the experience players will see through Raz's eyes in first person, using his various psychic powers to affect the world, and solve puzzles. The power of Clairvoyance allows players to see through the eyes of others, and explore the environment, whilst other abilities such as Telekinesis and Pyrokinesis allow players to move things around with the power of their mind...or just set them on fire. Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin is written and directed by industry legend Tim Schafer, lead by VR Veteran Chad Dawson and created by many of the same people who worked on the original Psychonauts here at Double Fine Productions. Original voice actors Richard Horvitz, Nicki Rapp, and others are returning to reprise their roles, and original composer Peter McConnell will be writing brand new music for this brand new adventure!
- Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin is an all-new Virtual Reality adventure
- Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin takes players back into the mysterious and paranormal world of the Psychonauts!
- Includes a digital voucher for the classic original game Psychonauts!
Dungeons 3 Complete for Xbox One
Dungeons 3 Complete collection is the ultimate EDITION of the latest installment in the popular dungeons series of strategy games. Build and manage your own dungeon as an evil dungeon Lord, recruit new monsters and place cunning traps for unsuspecting adventurers. At the same time, dare to conquer the vast overworld in a comprehensive story campaign. Enjoy a sheer endless amount of content across single player, multiplayer and skirmish modes with this collection spanning the base game including several free content updates and seven expansion packs!
- Experience the critically acclaimed dungeon Manager in its Full glory including underworld dungeon sim and overworld real-time strategy game With several unforgettable characters in an epic tale of the everlasting fight between good & evil!
- Contains expansion packs "once upon a time", "evil of the Caribbean", "Lord of the kings", "clash of gods", "an unexpected DLC", "famous last words" and a new skirmish map Pack as well as several Free content updates.
- Size does matter: a total number of 50+ missions and more than 50 hours of playtime, randomly generated maps, a brand-new co-op mode for two players, competitive multiplayer, more rooms & monsters, and more unique abilities.
- Speak (No) evil: the fan-favorite dungeons narrator is back with his unmistakable voice, continuing the dungeons Legacy in the best way possible.
Rage 2 for Xbox One
An asteroid has annihilated 80% of the earth's population, and humanity's numbers are dwindling. Ruthless and bloodthirsty gangs roam the open roads and the tyrannical Authority seek to rule with an iron fist. As Walker, the last Ranger of the wasteland and a threat to their power, you have been robbed of your home and left for dead. Now you'll have to rage for justice and freedom. With ludicrous vehicle combat, super-powered first-person mayhem, and an open world full of emergent madness, you will tear across an unforgiving wasteland battling sadistic gangs to find the tools and tech needed to crush the oppressive rule of The Authority once and for all.
- WELCOME TO THE SHOOTERVERSE - id Software's shooter pedigree and Avalanche Studios' open world prowess is dream-team-made-real for RAGE 2.
- THE WASTELAND AWAITS - Seamlessly traverse a vast and varied landscape, from lush jungles and treacherous swamps to sun-scorched deserts in your pursuit of The Authority.
- PEDAL TO THE METAL - From monster trucks to gyrocopters, use an assortment of rugged and wasteland-ready vehicles to speed across the badlands. If you see it, you can drive it
- THE LAST RANGER - Bring the pain using a collection of upgradable weapons, devastating Nanotrite powers, and Overdrive, the ability to push your guns beyond their mechanical limits.
- FACTIONS & FOES - Fight against ferocious factions for control of the wasteland, each featuring a rogue's gallery of madmen, mutants, and monsters hungry for blood.